lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2021

UNIT 2: WHAT'S INTERESTING ABOUT FAMILIES? (22-11-2021)

 We started unit 2 (What's interesting about families?). We are learning the family members in English. Watch the videos if you want to keep on learning!

Empezamos la unidad 2("What's interesting about families?) Todos estamos aprendiendo cómo se llaman los miembros de la familia en inglés. Ve los vídeos si quieres seguir aprendiendo.


Teacher María also helped us learn the family members with a song. We pretended we were a family. Sing the song. Click on the link to see it!

La profe María nos enseñó una canción para aprender los miembros de la familia. Escenificamos la canción también. Canta la canción. Pincha en el enlace para verlo.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qLgb2n2EEiVHtUDQA

"The family song"

My brother, my brother

my sister, my sister,

my grandma, my grandpa

my father, my mother,

my baby and me.

That's my family, that's my family

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario